Dr. Arthur Day is a leading neurosurgery practitioner who currently serves as the Vice Chairman and Director of Education at the University of Texas Houston Department of Neurosurgery. Prior to assuming that position, he was the Chairman and Program Director of the Department of Neurosurgery, Director of the Cerebrovascular Center, and Director of the Neurologic Sports Injury Center at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital of Boston, Massachusetts. He has been a practicing neurosurgeon for nearly 35 years. Dr. Day has accumulated an extensive experience in teaching and the practice of neurosurgery, as well as numerous professional publication contributions including over 170 book chapters and original articles, visiting appointments as a medical advisor to major hospitals, and major medical committee assignments. He has served as the President of his local Medical Society, and has been a member of increasing responsibility and authority in the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the American Board of Neurological Surgery, the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, and the Residency Review Committee for Neurosurgery. Dr. Day has taught neurosurgery in over 40 annual appointments as a visiting professor at universities both in the United States and abroad, including assignments in Japan and China. Dr. Day has mentored multiple professionals of note, both surgeons and academics at medical schools as part of his numerous teaching accomplishments.
- No need for helmets? Not likely. bit.ly/1lqVvtJ 3 years ago
- RT @GreenJournal: BBC News: Simple eye scan can reveal extent of Multiple Sclerosis ow.ly/go16W for study: ow.ly/go1cW ... 4 years ago
- Lightweight, absorbs more impact, and visually appealing for younger riders. Great idea! wired.com/design/2012/12… 4 years ago
- RT @NeurosurgeryCH: Some rare video footage of dr. Harvey Cushing (1869-1939) in the operating room: ow.ly/gc1vg #Neurosurgery 4 years ago
- MRIs reveal signs of brain injuries not seen in CT scans rdmag.com/news/2012/12/m… 4 years ago
Dr. Arthur DayACS American College of Surgeons artery artery disease Arthur Arthur Day Arthur Day neurosurgery Baseball brain aneurysm brain damage Carotid Artery Disease cerebral cerebrovascular Concussions disease Dr. Dr. Arthur Day Dr. Arthur Day on Concussions Dr. Day Houston Journalist Mischer Neuroscience Institute MNI Neurosurgeon Neurosurgery Part I: Overview Peter Gammons Sports Head Injuries stroke The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston TX University of Texas University of Texas Medical School UoT UT vascular